Citizenship Learning Outcomes
commitment to the well-being, security and defence of the nation.
build a bright future for ourselves and to progress together as one nation.
to make informed and responsible decisions as a citizen.
NATIONAL EDUCATION MESSAGES
At WRPS, we aim to develop a sense of loyalty and rootedness to Singapore in our pupils by instilling in them the six key National Education messages.
1. Singapore is our homeland; this is where we belong.
We treasure our heritage and take pride in shaping our own unique way of life.
2. We must preserve racial and religious harmony.
We value our diversity and are determined to stay a united people.
3. We must uphold meritocracy and incorruptibility.
We provide opportunities for all, according to their ability and effort.
4. No one owes Singapore a living.
We find our own way to survive and prosper, turning challenge into opportunity.
5. We must ourselves defend Singapore.
We are proud to defend Singapore ourselves, no one else is responsible for our security and well-being.
6. We have confidence in our future.
United, determined and well-prepared, we have what it takes to build a bright future for ourselves, and to progress together as one natio
4 Commemorative Events :
Total Defence Day
International Friendship Day,
Racial Harmony Day