Home > Units > ICT Team
To create an ICT Learning environment where pupils can take charge of their own learning using the relevant ICT tools.
- Students to achieve a minimum “pass” grade in the ICT Baseline Standards on-line Test.
- Project Work will be carried out using ICT skills.
- Non-Instructional Programmes wil have an element ICT within their assignments.
- All Instructional Programmes will include ICT-based Lessons.
- All Instructional Programmes will include ICT-based Lessons which focus on self-directed and collaborative learning.
- Pupils will be responsible for their own well-being online.
Integration in Curriculum
1. Infuse ICT skills learn through ICT Learning Journey into the curriculum
2. Establish a culture where pupils respect other’s work and creation
3. Create a pool of ICT savvy teachers who are willing to experiment and try new ideas
4. Establish a culture of transfer of ICT Learning among staff
5. Provide a platform for pupils to learn independently
6. Create a pool of ICT savvy pupils to assist teachers and their classmates in the area of ICT/AVA